Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My First Book

Ok so today I had a cold. I met a gang of poets also over the past year who have commended me for my work. Me being a non tall poppy, took a while to follow their advice which was: PUBLISH A BOOK!!!

Now my whole first impression was all 'how the heck do I make a book?' Well, the powers of the universe put a good man named Charlie Dark in my path. He judged Poetry Idol this year and told me of a place to make great quality books online. So being stuck in bed and thinking 'well I just performed last night and the same thing was said to me' I followed suit.

I could not believe how easy it was. I bought the first one and should be in my hot little hands in about 2 weeks. Exciting I tell you!!!! It has a lot of my earlier pieces (the stuff that helped win slams) as well as some newer pieces to show my evolution.....here is the link so I hope you like it....and if you want buy a copy LOL

http://www.blurb.com/books/1455889

No comments:

Post a Comment